Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

No Sample Sale this week! Instead, let me present you with "All About My Mom," as answered by Baby Razor, Age 3 and 3/4.

My mom is 5 years old.

My mom weighs I don't know because she is short.

My mom's favorite color is purple.

My mom's favorite food is egg salad.

My mom always says "I love you too."

Mom cooks the best macaroni.

My mom's job is to write and serve me food.

My mom laughs when I say gookey-ga.

If my mom had time, she would love to take a nap.

My mom & I like to play outside.

My mom really loves boats.

I LOVE my mom because she always gives me great hugs.

And here I was thinking she was the great hugger!


3 comments:

  1. My mom's job is to write and serve me food.
    ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!! (And she's a super hero, too!)

    Many years ago, it was the assignment in third grade to describe your mom without using the words "good" or "nice." This teacher had a big thing about the overuse of "good" and "nice." So my brothers, who were in third grade that year, and had just gotten in trouble for God-knows-what, wrote "mean" and "punishing." Yup. It was a fun weekend at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Outfit and answers by baby razor!

    I wanted to add that I really enjoy your Sample Sale blogs, I just got one of the Anthropologie tops you recommended. Did you see that target currently sells Avengers themed women's sleepwear (overwhelmingly not pink)?

    - Simone (we hung out at Boston pinups in a while and am happy to have found your blog now that I moved to CT.)

    ReplyDelete