Friday, March 1, 2013

Sample Sale

The lovely Jane Marie used to do these sale posts every Friday at the Hairpin. I thought I'd try my hand at it this week. It's harder than you'd think! Leave your bargains in the comments and happy Friday everyone.
Peacock eyelashes, Sephora ($9 from $19) I own these and have worn them in public. They are insane and ridiculously fun.

Vintage collar top, Eshakti ($41.95 from $59.95) Because it's covered in butterflies! Pair with this skirt to complete the look.

Losana Ring, Nettie Kent Jewelry ($60) Cute, classy, and made by one of my high school classmates.


Squirrel Kit, Paper Source ($4.98 from $9.95) Sure, why not? Your cat probably needs the target practice




Marvel House of M sale, Comixology ($.99 from $1.99) In which the Scarlett Witch magics into being a universe where almost no one has superpowers or mutations. I haven't read it yet so I can't say much beyond that, but I've heard good things about it.


She-Ra Babydoll, Think Geek ($12.99 from $21.99) Because She-Ra, duh.

Gift Trimmed PumpsAnthropologie  ($9.95 from $168) Wait, REALLY? Someone needs to order these and find out if that price is legit.

Dizzy Petals CorkscrewAnthropologie  ($14.95 from $28) That is way classier looking than the corkscrew you have now, right?

Finally, are you ready to think about bathing suits? Land's End has a big overstock collection, and they make high-quality suits in a large variety of styles/sizes. I honestly haven't bought a bathing suit from anywhere else since I was a teenager.




2 comments:

  1. Gah! Dude, I would totally order the pumps but when and where am I ever going to wear 4.5-inch heels? Have you *seen* Colorado?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that must have been an accurate price on those Anthro shoes, because they are sold out :-(

    Here is my bargain contribution, from Sa Va in Philadelphia:

    http://shop.savafashion.com/sale/joanie-taupe.html

    It's $39, down from $169, and it would be mine already if it were still available in Medium.

    ReplyDelete