Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jemology


(This is the worst Project Runway challenge ever!)

God bless the internet. According to this amazingly comprehensive collectors' site, there is an entire series of "Find Your Fate" Jem books. You know I will be ransacking my mother's basement for those suckers when I'm home for Easter.

I can just picture trying to explain why I want them. "Because...the internet?"

I also had a bunch of She-Ra books that I hope I can find. Ah, She-Ra: the woman solely responsible for my enduring love of tiaras, knee boots, and boobs.

In the meantime, have another passage from Jewels in the Dark:

With that, Pizzazz leaves. And you are Bruno's prisoner, in the empty loft. He growls at you again.

"If you try to run, I'll break your legs. If you try to scream, I'll choke you," he says. "If you try to use the phone, I'll break your legs."

"You already said you'd break my legs."

"I like breaking legs the best," Bruno says. "Now let's play some Scrabble."

No comments:

Post a Comment