Friday, April 1, 2011

Odds & Ends


Big-ass china cabinet at West Roxbury Boomerangs, just $100! It needs to be painted, but it's in great shape. The velvet couch must've found a home, because it's been gone for a couple of weeks.


The chair whose cushion led to the destruction of my lamp. I got up the courage to go back to the project, but I think my father-in-law's staple gun is from 1974 and the kickback was so bad I was afraid I'd destroy something else, so it's on hold again.


Finished cork boards from remedial home ec. It was easy to pull the fabric off of the upside down one and reglue it. The glue gun has also come in handy in fixing Baby Razor's environmentally-friendly, made-with-love wooden toys, which are falling apart. I guess love is a crap adhesive.

In case you're keeping track: glue gun=success. Staples/staple gun=mayhem.

A song I love from my Baby Razor's favorite kids' show:



And finally, Baby Razor is all set for Red Sox Opening Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment