Friday, April 19, 2013

Sample Sale: Sheltering At Home Edition

Well, it's been a strange, awful week. So no theme this time, just things that made me smile. Take care of yourselves, babies, and tell everyone you love them as often as you can.


Jewelry



Tiny Clover Studs (Bing Bang NYC, $24 from $35) Symbols of luck, Ireland, and by extension, Boston.


Mi Amor Necklace (Ten Thousand Villages, $49 from $98) Because love is all you need.




Silver Peacock Earrings (Wendy Mink Jewelry $35, sample sale) Look at that detail!





Clothes




Jay dress (Shopbop, $159.20 from $199) I don't know anyone who could wear this dress and not look lumpy, but it's chic as hell on the model at least.



Flaired Bandana Shirtdress (Anthropologie, $79.95 from $148) Wake up hungover. Throw on this dress. Go to brunch. Win at life.



Dennise Blue (Bait, $37.80 from $63) Buy some brightly-colored shoes. Kick ass in them.



Yard Stuff

Celia Birtwell Watering Can (Sprout Home, $27 from $54) It's entirely possible I'd kill fewer plants if I had a watering can this pretty.



Frog Trio (ah! At Home, $36.99 from $81) Can we talk about how hard I laughed when I saw these frogs? I want to buy them and put them in my front yard along with a sign saying, " 'Sup, ladies?"




Verdi Gris Birdfeeder (Pier 1, $31.96 from $39.95) Yup, this is totally going in my backyard.

1 comment:

  1. The brunch dress is fabulous. I am sending you a hug from here...

    ReplyDelete